08 December 2007

A Brad Update

Brad who?

Yeah, it's been awhile. It's been a combination of lots of crap, but whatever. Here is some... of what I've been playing lately. Expect impressions or whatnot in the coming week for some of these games.

Mass Effect
Guitar Hero 3
Rock Band - game only =(
Call of Duty 4 - single player
FF12 Revenant Wings
Geometry Wars DS
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Several Puzzle games (working on something here)
Crush
Final Fantasy Tactics
Much more.


I've been watching shows as well:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Wire
The Office


The outfits Top 5 is postponed for now. Looking for pics takes time and it's a busy gaming season right now. David brought up the idea of Top 5 Video Game Duos and I like it a lot. It doesn't have to be an "official" duo I suppose. Any two characters that have a strong bond in a game should work. Like partners or close friends or whatever. For Example, Cecil and Kain from FFIV could work. I'll post mine up on the blog next week.


I have some other stuff to post, but expect more in the coming days.

No response to “A Brad Update”