31 August 2007

One out of three, how lame...

Hey guys, just a random thought. I have picked up three games this month (Bioshock, Blue Dragon, and Lair) and it seems that only one of them is going to be worth every penny that I paid for it. Of course, I am speaking about Bioshock which already has my vote for Game of the Year (So Far). I have yet to truly begin playing Blue Dragon or Lair but everywhere I turn, I read nothing but negative things about them. I want to give them both a fair chance to impress me so I intend to play both of these titles and give my unbiased opinion. They have both been hyped for a long time but I am afraid that they will both turn out to be mediocre at best. I do think I will enjoy them both but not to the same degree that I am enjoying Bioshock, that's for sure. So here goes nothing, I will play them both and write my full review for each. I must play these games for the good of everone. Ill be back tomorrow with another post. Peace!

One response to “One out of three, how lame...”

Brad said...

Holy wow. We nearly posted at the exact same time. I was expecting to see my post on top when I hit view blog.