31 August 2007

A few thoughts

1. Level 5 is working on a Soccer RPG for the DS. From what I saw in the screenshots looks pretty awesome. If I pick this up does it count as me playing a sports game? Head over to Gamebrink for more info.

2. I want to play Warhawk badly. This Halo game everyone is talking about better be good.

3. I heard Heavenly Sword is actually more like a 4-6 hour game. Ouch. Sorry Nick.

4. Okami is rumored to be headed to the Wii. This would be a port I could really get excited about. So many people overlooked this game but it would do great on the Wii. I just hope they restrict control craziness to just the calligraphy. Speaking of with, I'm stuck on the Calligraphy stage of Rhythm Tengoku.

5. Behold.... Bob. I actually think this is kind of hilarious. I think he will fit nicely in a fighting game populated with fighting bears, kangaroos, giant robots, and devils. America represent!!

6. Found some more FFIV DS screen posted over at GAF. Truly excited about this game. But I can't wait to see what Locke, Sabin, and the rest of the gang when they finally remake VI.

7. Advance Wars 4 for the DS was semi re-confirmed on some European Nintendo release list. Forgot where I saw this but I'm ecstatic as expected. Let's see if they can make the graphics look at least as good as the GBA original this time around.

No response to “A few thoughts”