13 August 2007

Brad's Top 10 most anticipated for 2007

In no order:

Bioshock - I have absolute faith in the development team to provide an awesome experience. The shear amount of freedom/options to progress in the game has me excited.

Mass Effect - It's Bioware. Can they make a bad game? Sonic may prove this true, but I doubt it will be this game.

Dracula x Chronicles - The best Castlevania we never played and the best Castlevania everyone played(well except Nick and David) in portable enhanced ports. It doesn't get better.

Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War - The greatest game of all time ported, enhanced, and re-translated. I guess it does get better.

Zelda Phantom Hourglass - An isometric Zelda with finely tuned DS controls. So many of my favorite franchises are in top form this fall.

Halo 3 - Four player online story co-op is officially confirmed now. I can't wait.

Half Life 2 Orange Box - Possibly the best game value ever? I can't wait to try every part of this pack.

Mario Galaxy - Nick really did say all that needs to be said about this game.

Burnout Paradise - I really do hope this one makes it out this year. The online sounds amazing.

Smash Brothers Brawl - I'm getting light headed here. This might be the greatest 4th quarter in videogames ever.

Also excited about:
Jean de'Arc
Front Mission 1st
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Monster Hunter Freedom 2


Keeping an eye on:
Warhawk - I have this horrible feeling it's going to make me regret not owning a PS3.
Little Big Planet - I hope the beta comes out in some form this year.
Ratchet & Clank Future
Call of Duty 4
Assassins Creed - Definately impressed but doubt it will make it out this year.
Stranglehold - Made by the creators of Psi-Ops. They know how to make fun.
Tekken 5:DR online - Has potential to be my perfect game.
Beautiful Katamari - Waiting on a price
Ace Combat 6 - Great series

No response to “Brad's Top 10 most anticipated for 2007”